vrijdag 27 augustus 2010

Sorry for abondoning

I was just reading a magazine when i thought of this blog. My blog.
I realised i kind of abandoned it over the last few months, and i'm sorry for that, but i guess i just got fed up with the idea of writing for no one in particular.
So i started writing stories again, like i used to. And.... I really like doing that. Just to use your imagination and write whatever pops into your head. Write it down and make it interesting.
Back in the old days (okay, i just mean, when i was younger) i dreamed about writing a book, but i always got bored and lost interest after 20 pages. Now i found out that stories don't have to be long to be interesting. Short stories are sometimes even funnier, just because you don't have to concentrate that long.

All this stuff i've been saying now comes down to one thing:
I won't be updating this blog the way i did before. Not that often, and not that random. I might post my short stories here, or not.
We'll see. I just don't want to make a commitment and then don't do it.
But one thing is for sure,

I'LL BE BACK

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten